• Flows to 120 gpm or 71 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (380 l/m or 15m @ 50 Hz)
• Corrosion resistant CPVC pump and HDPE tank for most acid/waste solutions to 140°F (60°C).
• Automatic, self-contained units offer unattended operation
• Compact and ready-to-use simply make connections and plug in; models available to fit under counter tops
• Maintenance-free vertical pump can run dry seal-less, no bearings, cantilever shaft
• Duplex systems with high level alarm and electronic alternator
• Custom systems (Consult Sales Dept.)
• Self-priming horizontal centrifugal pumps
• Larger sizes available
• Filter chamber on pump discharge
• pH and ORP controllers for pH and redox adjustment
Collection and Pumping Stations utilize industrial duty corrosion resistant Series ‘E’, ‘EO’ and ‘EH’ vertical pumps.
Units are offered in a variety of capacities and all feature bearing-free pumps as standard. They offer the most economical and reliable means of collecting and transferring corrosive or hazardous wastes that need to be held for batch transfer and are not allowed to go down municipal drains.
The systems are conveniently packaged to fit under most lab sinks, into photoprocessing systems or alongside production machines. Pump suction extension empties tank to within 1/2″ of the tank bottom. When optional suction strainer is used, the minimum level is 4″ above the tank bottom.
Collection and Pumping Station can also serve as a replacement sump to existing leaking or otherwise inadequate sump pit. If installed in an existing pit/tank, it would provide double containment.