• Flows to 9 gpm or 19 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz
• Non-metallic solution contact PP, CPVC, PVDF or ECTFE
• Continuous duty design
• Quiet, economical, centrifugal
• Low maintenance No spindles, bearings or thrust washers
The Series ‘A’ magnetic coupled pumps are seal-less and leak proof, providing total solution and vapor containment. These pumps feature a shaft and bearing free design that allows them to be used for electroless solutions. The impeller magnet assembly floats in the radial magnetic field set up by the external drive magnet, eliminating the need for a shaft or spindle.
The pump body can be rotated to selected direction of discharge. Neutralizing fluid will normally flush the interior adequately without need for disassembly. Impellers supplied on all standard seal-less pumps are suitable for water-like liquids up to 1.2 specific gravity.
Liquids with a higher specific gravity can be pumped if:
1. The outlet flow is restricted so the impeller magnet stays synchronized with the drive magnet.
2. The restrictions from a filter or other source of discharge head loss are sufficient to keep the impeller and drive magnets synchronized.
3. The overall diameter of the impeller is reduced